About Our Workshops
SYDNEY (NSW) & PERTH (WA)
At Advanced Airbrush we run Beginners courses as well as courses for the Intermediate to Advanced students, and cater for all ages from 14-99. As our courses are run on a more individual basis, we are able to teach each student at their own pace - you are not limited to the other students’ abilities. When you come for one of Wayne's courses, you will be shown on the first day anything you want to know.
Airbrushing is something everyone can learn to do. We have students with disabilities, learning issues; we only need to be advised so we can work to these students’ strengths. Of course, the more artistic skills you have the more you understand the structure - but all the information can be learned. We teach you how to use the Airbrush, how to maintain it and how to do your own special effects and “trade” tricks with the Airbrush. You will be able to produce your very own artwork. We teach maximum 14 students per teacher.
With our hands-on teaching in Airbrush production we are able to teach you Airbrushing for -
• T- Shirt Art
• Trompe L'oiel (Wall/Street Art)
• General Murals
• Hobby Airbrushing eg. Miniatures
• Body Painting (promotional) - you must bring your own model on the last day.
• Anything you wish to learn in Airbrushing - Wayne & his staff can help.
Suitable for everyone over 14. For more information please call Wayne on 0419 994 050.
NEW DATES COMING SOON
• Expert tuition from award-winning airbrush artist Wayne Harrison (accredited Tafe assessor and trainer)
• 100% hands on workshop. FOR THE BEGINNER - no skill nor talent needed
• All necessary workshop materials supplied
• Start time 9am - 4pm
What will I learn?
• As a beginner you will learn about the right equipment, airbrushes and paints for what you wish to achieve.
• You will do a basic exercise face-to-face with Wayne, who will make sure you are using the equipment correctly.
• In the afternoon you will complete a project and can ask any questions you wish.
• Day 2 is learning the basics of colour, depth & texture. If you have a set project you wish to learn, Wayne can go over it with you or even allow you to bring in a very small project to work on.
Wayne will be holding more advanced classes over the next year and specializing in set projects on demand. Projects include portraits, mini-Warhammer, animals and hair, texturing for makeup and more.
FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS
New - Live Online Classes
You can be anywhere in Australia or in the world, and be a part of Wayne’s Live Online Airbrush classes. For more information, please view our Live Online Classes Video to see Wayne discuss the new program going forward.
Airbrush Programs -
* IC = In Class
* LOC = Live Online Class
• Freehand Portrait Airbrushing - Advanced (IC / LOC)
• Miniatures Airbrushing (IC only)
• Getting Started - Product Info & Basic Techniques (IC / LOC)
• Beginners Class (IC / LOC)
• Getting Started with Airbrush tattoos (IC only)
• Intermediate - Animals, Portrait, Clowns (IC only), Skulls & Flame (IC only)
Wayne Harrison is a TAE accredited teacher with his Certificate IV in Training & Assessing. As a professional artist who has run a successful Airbrush business for over 35 years, he is well trained in all aspects of Airbrushing - from commercial artwork exceeding 30m to airbrushed fingernails. Wayne has been seen on many TV shows including Studio 10, Sunrise, Today, as well as featured in his own reality TV show “Flesh Air” which has sold worldwide. His knowledge and training programmes are always expanding. From Wayne you will receive expert tuition and a 100% hands on workshop, with set projects that will take you step by step to completing your own airbrush artwork.