About Our Workshops
PENRITH - BRISBANE - PERTH
At Advanced Airbrush we run Beginners courses as well as courses for the Intermediate to Advanced students, and cater for all ages from 14-99. As our courses are run on a more individual basis, we are able to teach each student at their own pace - you are not limited to the other students’ abilities. When you come for one of Wayne\'s courses you will be shown on the first day anything you want to know.
Airbrushing is something everyone can learn to do. We teach you how to use the Airbrush, how to maintain it and how to do your own special effects and “trade” tricks with the Airbrush. You will be able to produce your very own artwork. We teach maximum 14 students per teacher.
Wayne Harrison is a TAE accredited teacher with his Certificate IV in Training & Assessing. As a professional artist who has run a successful Airbrush business for over 35 years, he is well trained in all aspects of Airbrushing - from commercial artwork exceeding 30m to airbrushed fingernails. Wayne has been seen on many TV shows including Studio 10, Sunrise, Today, as well as featured in his own reality TV show “Flesh Air” which has sold worldwide. His knowledge and training programmes are always expanding.
With our hands-on teaching in Airbrush production we are able to teach you Airbrushing for -
• T- Shirt Art
• Trompe L\'oiel (Wall/Street Art)
• General Murals
• Hobby Airbrushing
• Nail Art
• Body Painting (promotional) - you must bring your own model on the last day.
• Anything you wish to learn in Airbrushing - Wayne & his staff can help.
Upcoming new programmes include -
• Airbrush for Cakes - 1 day
• Hobby Airbrushing - 2 day
• Automotive - 2 day & night courses
• Fine Arts & Portraiture - 2 day & night courses
• Set Projects - Artists & project TBA - nights & weekends
• 12 Month Programmes - organised to your needs
• Jam Days - All Artists & Students, free day of fun - Penrith/Perth
Register for Dru Blair 2017
SPECIAL GUEST TEACHER
Advanced Airbrush proudly hosted renowned international artist Dru Blair for the first time in Perth last year, and for the 3rd time in Sydney.
It was a great success and this year we will be bringing him out yet again in November/December. Class dates are as follows:
• SYDNEY : Subject to be confirmed - Thursday 16th until Sunday 19th November
• PERTH : Subject to be confirmed - Thursday 30th November until Sunday 3rd December
Dru Blair is a featured lecturer at the World Airbrush Exposition, and was the Guest of Honor at the International Airbrush Forum held in Germany which drew over 10,000 artists from around the world. Dru founded the Blair School of Art in Raleigh, NC and the Blair School of Realism in Blair, SC. He continues selling his commissions and teaching painting workshops at his school and around the world, and is regarded as the top realism painter in the world.
Only basic Airbrush skills are required to complete a Dru Blair workshop - don't miss this amazing opportunity!
Register for info
To register your interest for a Dru Blair workshop in Nov/Dec 2017, please complete the form below.
For any further questions, please call 1300 733 165 or email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!