RECEPTIONIST/ OFFICE ALL ROUNDER Listed 30th July 12.
CASUAL / PARTIME - Monday 9.15 - 2.30pm - Wednesdays (same)- Fridays (same). 15HRS
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Person - Previous experience a must with knowledge of running a small office.
The position available till Mid December wih min. 6 weeks break. Resume first week of Feb.
Your responsibilities will include -
* Delivering a high level of customer service
* Managing the administration of new, current and prospective customers.
* Maintaining the office schedule and calendar, including scheduling workshops, meetings and
* The timely preperation and delivery of customers orders
* Receiveing & lodging payments from customers
* Ensuring supplies for the office are maintained, manage & order stock as required.
* Maintain web site up dates, workshop bookings and products listed.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Exceptional computer skills are essential for this position including excel, Microsoft office 2007/
* Occasional cleaning of workplace and occassional preparation of food for workshops.
I feel the positon would suit a highly motivated person with an outgoing personality & pleasent phone manner. Looking for someone with extended skills to expand the efficiency of the office.
Please do not call only email resume's to email@example.com and put in subject
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com