Dru Blair is an Air Force Association Life Member (1989), Honorary Member of the United States Air Force (since 1991), Army Aviation Association of America Life Member (since 1993), member of the North Carolina Association of Designers and Illustrators (since 1989), member of the Air Force Art Program (since 1991), member of the Graphic Artists Guild (since 1993), Artist Fellow member of the American Society of Aviation Artists (since 1994), and board member of the International Airbrush Association. He is a featured lecturer at the World Airbrush Exposition, and was the Guest of Honor at the International Airbrush Forum held in Germany which drew over 10,000 artists from around the world. Dru continues to be featured in television shows and interviews, and on dozens of magazine covers and book publications. Commercial projects have included popular themes such as the Budweiser Bullfrogs. He was the official artist for Star Trek: Voyagear book covers, as well as several of the other Star Trek licensees.
More recently, he founded the Blair School of Art in Raleigh, NC and now the Blair School of Realism in Blair, SC. He continues selling his commissions and teaching painting workshops at his school and around the world, and is regarded as the top realism painter in the world.
Partial client list: Budweiser, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Proctor & Gamble, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Nabisco, Neutrogena, Rolling Rock Beer, Rockwell International, McDonnell Douglas, McDonalds, Mattel, USA Today, Turner Broadcasting System, Automobile Magazine, American Legion Magazine Airforce Magazine, American Helicopter Pilots Association Magazine, Texaco, Paramount Theme Park, Featured Cover Artist and contributing editor for Airbrush Magazine.
SYDNEY (PENRITH) NSW - 4 days
15 Production Place Penrith NSW 2750
November 15th - 18th
$1000 + GST, deposit $200
PERTH (FORRESTFIELD) WA - 4 days
2/32 Harrison Rd, Forrestfield WA 6058
November 29th - December 2nd
$1000 + GST, deposit $200
• Start time 9am - 5pm / 6pm each day (times will vary)
• All necessary workshop materials supplied
• Light lunch, tea & coffee supplied
• If you have special meal needs, a fridge and microwave is available to heat your food
• Disabled toilet and ground floor entry for anyone needing this service (Penrith Only)
• A social night with Dru Blair after one of the workshop days
• Balance will be due closer to the date.
To book a Dru Blair workshop, please fill out the form below. Once you have sent the form:
• Within 24 hours of making a booking, a PayPal invoice will be generated to the email address you have provided.
Once payment is completed, this will be confirmation of your place in the workshop.
• Deposits are $200 per workshop, per person, non-refundable.
• Balance is due closer to the date. Final details will be emailed.
For any further questions, please call 1300 733 165 or email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!